UCP National has partnered with Melwood's Charity Car Donation Center, a non-profit agency, to manage and operate UCP’s vehicle donation program.
While the program is national in scope, the proceeds from your vehicle donation will benefit your local community. All you have to do is select the UCP affiliate of your choice (choose UCP Central PA!)
You can donate your used vehicle—whether operational or not—seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
The following types of vehicles are accepted:
- Boat (with a trailer)
- Jet ski
Free Pick-Up and More
For your convenience, we've made the vehicle donation process as easy as can be:
- Free towing, regardless of the vehicle’s age or condition.
- Donate anytime, anywhere. You can donate your vehicle to UCP from anywhere in the U.S.
- No more hassles with repairing, advertising, and selling your vehicle.
- Qualify for an IRS tax deduction.
- Support UCP locally. The proceeds from your vehicle donation are channeled directly toward UCP programs and services throughout Central PA.
Ready to Donate?
Begin the online donation process Be sure to designate UCP Central PA!
Who Benefits From Your Vehicle Donation?
Contributions to this vehicle donation program help support UCP programs and services, and in turn support the mission of Melwood Enterprises to empower people with disabilities. Melwood helps individuals with disabilities to earn their own way. Each year, Melwood provides job training, employment, housing and recreation for more than 2,100 people with disabilities.
For more information, visit UCP National's website, or call 1-877-UCP-CAR1.