If your insurance does not cover certain equipment, or if you have an immediate need but must wait out a grace period before coverage commences, Changing Hands can help.
Our staff works with local Area Agencies on Aging and other human service organizations to provide a seamless system of support for individuals and families who might benefit from such equipment… either at home, at school, at work, or at play. Plus, we have a certified Assistive Technology Specialist on hand to offer demonstrations and to assist you in determining what equipment best meets your needs.
A partial listing of the types of equipment and devices we exchange includes:
- hoyer lifts
- bath seats and toilet seats
- transfer benches and transfer boards
- manual and power wheelchairs
- daily living aids (eating, dressing, etc.)
- adapted telephones
- communications devices
- assistive listening devices
- blind/low vision aids
- stair glides
- canes and crutches
- adaptive games, toys, and recreational devices
- and more!