Equipment/Devices Available at the Demonstration Center
All our AT equipment and devices facilitate greater independence for you at home, work, school, or play. A sampling of these devices includes:
- Communication devices
- Adapted telephones
- Low vision aids
- Assisted listening devices
- Items for learning
- Computer access devices/items
Are AT Demonstration Necessary?
While such a demo is not necessary, it is highly recommended. We make this equipment available and accessible, and have staff on hand to answer your questions and to guide and support the process so that you are better able to make an informed decision as to what will work best for you.
Making an informed decision based on a demonstration of the product in question will benefit you in several ways:
- It enables you to do comparative shopping.
- It results in time and money saved in selecting the appropriate device the first time around.
- It increases your level of confidence and independence.
- It provides a greater feeling of security for your family members and/or caregivers.
Demonstration Center Hours of Operation
The Demonstration Center is open for equipment demos by appointment only.
Schedule an Appointment
Demo Center Address
UCP Central PA
55 Utley Drive
Camp Hill, PA 17011