AgrAbility assists agricultural workers with disabilities or long-term health conditions.
AgrAbility for Pennsylvanians (AgrAbility PA) assists farmers and agricultural workers with a disability or long-term health condition by providing direct services and support they need to live independently and to continue working in or return to production agriculture.
AgrAbility PA provides the following services at no cost:
- On-site farm assessments to identify barriers to successful completion of everyday tasks
- Identification of safe and appropriate modifications, equipment, or assistive technology
- Information referral and peer/caregiver support
- Access to educational and training opportunities
- Referral to other state and local resources
AgrAbility PA is a statewide partnership between Penn State Extension and UCP Central PA and is funded by a grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture - National Institute of Food and Agriculture.
Learn more at agrabilitypa.org
Read farmer success stories
Latest news from AgrAbility PA
Digital Media & Outreach Coordinator
55 Utley Drive
Camp Hill, PA 17011 map/directions
Local: 717.737.3477 x128